Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello, world!

Well, here I am, getting in on the whole blog thing several years late. I like to roll things around in my head for a bit--sometimes a very, very long bit--before taking action. I like to think of it as contemplative. Right.

But, at last, I have acted. Yay! And since it took me so long to get started, I suppose I ought to just jump right in. So here goes.

This is a little throw pillow I threw together recently. The blue and gold one. Very simple.

pillow front


And the pillowcase comes off in case the cat decides to be sick on it.

pillow back

I've had the pillowform for a ridiculous amount of time, something close to the five-year mark. And I bought the fabric with this project in mind nearly a year ago. And then I put it off--er, contemplated it--for awhile. I just winged it, but I think it turned out pretty well for my first pillow.

No comments: