Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some things

I have been working on some stuff sewing-wise, but I haven't finished anything. I made some pretty good creamy mushroom pasta for dinner last night, but I didn't take a photo or write down how I did it. So I don't have much to show for myself lately!

But I do have the first radish from my little container garden! It is tiny. I should have waited a bit longer, I guess, but I just couldn't.

06.25.2009--first radish-1.1

And the tomato plant is blossoming!

06.25.2009--tomato blossoms

And I finally, for the first time, changed the needle on my sewing machine. (Very bad of me, I know.) Here is the old needle along with evidence that the state of my windowsills probably makes the angels cry.

IMG_1529

Sewing with the new needle was awesome. It was like sewing through butter, it was that smooth. I totally need to change needles more often. Of course.

No comments: