Saturday, April 23, 2011

Muffins again...

I made more muffins for the freezer. This time blueberry, a flavor other people (such as Adam) actually like and want to eat. So not as many made it to the freezer as with the bran muffins.

blueberry muffin

Ok, so I ate some ahead of time, too. Yummy and worth it.

I use the Moosewood Muffins recipe from Moosewood Restaurant New Classics, but I use 2 cups of blueberries instead of a more exciting combo of mix-ins. And I don't bother with the streusel topping. This is my favorite blueberry muffin recipe, and I've tried several, landing on this one a few years ago. My only complaint is that the muffins could stand to be taller. But that's not much of a complaint. (This looks like the recipe, but seriously, just buy the book - it's a good one.)

No comments: