Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Other spaces

Holy moly!*  I just can't keep up a blog, can I? I'm not throwing in the towel just yet, but, at least for right now, I am finding it a lot simpler, less stressful and more enjoyable to hang around some other web spaces.

I finally finally FINALLY got a smartphone and, oh my goodness, Twitter and Instagram are just so darn easy. I actually have mixed feelings about Twitter because I'm not sure I have much of interest to say in so few characters, but I'm doing it anyway. But Instagram is flat-out love.** It's like blogging, but quicker! And like Twitter, but with pictures! Woohoo!

So please, come find me elsewhere!
Instagram: dilettantesarah
Twitter: @DilettanteSarah








*"Holy moly!" is catching on in our house. Largely because we had to redirect Adelaide, who had inconveniently picked up a less appropriate phrase. Totally my fault. Whoops.

**This is how you know Instagram has peaked and will now die. I am not what you would call an early adopter. Hence the smartphone holdout.

No comments: