Monday, November 16, 2009

Hmmm...lets see...nope, still haven't finished anything on the sewing front. Drats. But I'm close! I just need to hem and put buttons on Adam's shirt. Unfortunately, I have to go purchase buttons first, so that'll have to wait until this weekend. I need to finish this shirt soon because I have a lot of projects waiting in the queue!

So...some things I liked this weekend:

Nice Cream. It is awesome. We picked a couple pints up from Green Grocer. I chose the Salted Chocolate and Adam chose the Banana Bread, and we were very pleased with our choices. Very tasty and also pretty good in the kind-to-animals-and-the-earth department. And it's local. Bonus points! What I'm saying is, if you have a chance, give it a try.

Also, over the weekend, one of the nieces showed us her cubist crayon drawings. Her kindergarten art class  had just finished learning all about Picasso and his work. How cool is that? Art class was definitely not that cool when I was in kindergarten. I seem to remember more gluing of macaroni.

No comments: