Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two quick things

magic

The thing about cleaning without creepy chemicals: Let me tell you a little bit about the magic of baking soda. I was cleaning the bathtub the other day. There was a lot of serious scrubbing involved, and it was not going well. Then I remembered that baking soda is supposed to be a good mild abrasive, so I sprinkled some baking soda in the tub and tried again. Holy cow. It was amazing. Just a bit of wiping with the sponge, not even real scrubbing, and the baking soda took all the grime right off. Just baking soda, water, and a sponge. I was so darn impressed.

The other thing: This is just about the cutest book trailer in the world.

1 comment:

blair said...

Hi Sarah, I'm happy to inform you that you've won a Paradiso Designs pattern on my blog! The original giveaway post is here- http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/2010/08/featured-sponsor-paradisio-designs-and-a-giveaway.html#comments
Please email your address to me at wisecraftblog@gmail.com and we'll get you your "Lolita Skirt Pattern Formula"sent to you right away!