Extra cover for the Boppy? Check.
Because I'd imagine the covers need to get washed from time to time.
Apologies for the cruddy pictures. It is so freakin' hard to get decent light in the winter, especially if I don't get the photos taken on the weekend. Blech. Anyway...
I used some fleece for this, because it offers a bit of stretch to compensate for the very inexact pattern I drafted (super inexact it would seem, what with all the bumps and puckers once on the pillow, but it'll work) and because I had some leftover from the tree skirt.
I pretty much just traced the cover that came with the Boppy, but I didn't want to mess with a zipper, so I did an envelope kind of thing for the opening.
While I'd like to say that the white trim around the opening was a design choice, it is actually a practical measure to make up for the fact that I forgot to give enough overlap to the two pieces when I drafted and cut. Whoops. I think it works ok like this, though. (But, seriously, I cannot remember anything these days. I live in a slight fog. It is nuts.)